According to the established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD for its Spanish acronym), its development regulation, and the LSSICE 34/2002, of 11 th july, on the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL in obedience to what the LOPD articles 5 and 6 dispose, informs all users which may provide their personal data, that they will be added to an automatic file which is found duly registered at the Data Protection Spanish Agency.
The users expressly accept, willingly and unequivocal, that their personal data will be treated by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL to perform the next purposes:
- Delivery of advertising commercial communications via e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which make possible the commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be about products or services offered by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom a commercial promotion agreement for their clients has been established. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In any case, the commercial communications will be made by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL and will be about its products and services, related to IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL’s business sector.
- Make statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any other kind of petitions, which may be made by the user via any contact form put at the user’s disposition by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that in case a data transfer were to be made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent from the title holders would be previously requested.
Through the fulfilling and sending of the pertinent forms in this website, the User accepts and authorizes their personal data to be object of automatic treatment by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL. In case you add third people’s personal data to the website forms, you must obtain, previous to adding them, their consent and inform them of the points contained in the previous paragraphs.
All the requested data through IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL are mandatory, since they are necessary for the optimal services provided to the user. In case not all data is to be obtained, IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL does not guarantee that the provided information and services will be completely adjusted to your needs.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL guarantees the user the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the disposed terms of the current legislation. Therefore, and according to the established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD), you can exercise your rights addressing an express request, attached to a copy of your ID card via the next means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Mail: C/ CASTELLO, 115, BAJOS 7 - 28006 MADRID
- Likewise, the user can unsubscribe from any of the given subscription services sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
In the same way, IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL has adopted all the technical and organization measures needed to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that are treated, as well as to avoid loss, alteration and/or access from non-authorized third parties to them.
Blog rules of Conduct
If you want to participate in our blogs, you must accept the following rules:
- Responsibility of the user. Who participating in the blogs on the web is the only responsible of the spread messages on them, guaranteeing to hold IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL completely harmless with respect any reclaim that could be for those concepts. In the case that the messages contain material with protected contents by rights of the intellectual or industrial property, the user must guarantee his ownership or the authorization of the owner to spread it on the Blogs. And releases IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL from any third reclaim due to those concepts.
- The user must choose the appropriate blog before publishing a message. Those messages do not fit the subject matter of the blog could be eliminate. It is completely forbidden to publish promotions and commercial offers links, advertising, promotional material, chain letters and any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other commentary that does not fit the normal development of the blogs matters.
- The user must respect the rest of users. The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of the other users. The messages considered detrimental against third rights or attempt the peaceful development of the blogs could be abolished.
- IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL reserves the right to reproduce, modify or spread the messages published on the blogs according the appropriate terms and ways, without corresponding to the user any kind of compensation for this concept.
- IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL is not responsible of the published content on the blogs, and do not guarantee the veracity or the accuracy of the information published on them. It belongs to the user sender of the messages or information the responsibility for its content.
- IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL does not guarantee the availability and the continuity of the blogs services on the web, can modify, suspend or eliminate them of the web any moment without notice.
- In the case that one user could be affected by illegal actions, or detects misuse of the blogs on the web by other user, will be able to inform to IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring as the subject “moderation of blogs”, in order IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL could moderate or eliminate them.
- The user will hold harmless IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL against any claim could be due to the messages that the user had spread on the blogs or due to any other conduct regarding the use of the blogs on the web by the user.
For the purposes of the provisions of the current legislation on data protection, data providing us your resume are required for the processing of the application and its owners consent to their personal data and CV, including email , available join the file which is responsible IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, in order to study and / or implementation of this application and for the study and analysis or custom segmented it.
The data are given curriculum that will be kept for a period of one year, after which proceed IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL total destruction.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL ensures that all personal data will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data. The holder may exercise the rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, deletion of data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effect, by written communication to IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, C/CASTELLO, 115, BAJOS 7 - 28006 MADRID
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL uses information security techniques, generally accepted in the business, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all that with the purpose of avoiding the non-authorized data access. To accomplish these purposes, the user/client accepts that the providing party obtains data for the corresponding acknowledgment of the access controls.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
This web is owned by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL The intellectual property rights and the rights of exploitation and reproduction of this web, of its pages, screens, the Information they contain, their appearance and design, and the hyperlinks established from it to other web pages of any subsidiary and/or company dominated by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, are of the exclusive property of the same, unless other thing is expressly specified. Any denomination, design and/or logotype, and any product or service offered and reflected in this web page, are brands duly registered by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, by its subsidiaries and/or dominated companies or by third parties. Any undue use of the same by people other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent by that owner can be denounced and pursued by all the legal means existing in the Spanish and/or European Community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and brands of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone gaining access to this page; IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL is not liable for the use that the user may carry out to that regard; the user is solely liable.
You can only download the contents, copy or print any page from this web for a personal and private use. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings from this web without the prior written consent of IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL
The contents provided by IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL are subject to the rights of intellectual and industrial property and are of the exclusive ownership of IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL or the individuals or legal entities we inform about. With the purchase of a product or service, IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL does not grant the purchaser any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the same; IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL reserves all these rights. The assignment of the mentioned rights will require the prior written consent by the holder of the same, so that the client may not put those contents at the disposal of third parties.
The intellectual property extends, apart from the content included in IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL, to its graphs, logotypes, designs, images and source codes used for its programming.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL has obtained the information and materials included in the web from sources considered as reliable and, although reasonable measures have been adopted to ensure that the contained information is correct, IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL cannot guarantee that in all moments and circumstances that information is exact, complete, updated and, consequently, you cannot trust it as if it were so. IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL expressly declines any liability for mistakes or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this web.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL reserves the power to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the web, the links or the information obtained through it, with no need for a prior warning. It in no case assumes any liability as a consequence of the incorrect use of the web by the user, both of the information and of the services contained in it.
In no case shall IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL its branch offices and/or work centres, directors and/or attorneys, employees and, in general, the authorised staff be liable for any type of damage, losses, claims or expenses of any type, if they are the result, directly and indirectly, of both the use and/or diffusion of the web or the information acquired or accessed by or through it, or of its computer viruses, of operation failures or of interruptions in the service or transmission, or of failures in the line when using the web, both by direct connection and by links or other means, constituting for all legal purposes a warning to any user that these possibilities and events can take place.
IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL is not liable for the webs that are not its own, to which you can access by links, or for any content put at the disposal of third parties. Any use of a link or access to a web that is not its own, will be performed voluntarily and at the exclusive risk of the user. IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL does not recommend or guarantee any of the information obtained through a link, and is not liable for any loss, claim or damage arising from the use or bad use of a link, or from the information obtained through it, including other links or webs, for the interruption in the service or the access, or for the attempt to use a link or to use it badly, both when connecting to the web of IRONHACK SCHOOL, SL and when gaining access to the information of other webs from the same.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of the interpretation of the terms that define this legal warning, as well as any other question related with the services in this website will be the Spanish Law.