Our courses are officially certified and can be fully financed with the German Bildungsgutschein (educational voucher). Your future is worth more than a course fee, so financial resources shouldn't get in the way of your ambitions.
How about one of our remote bootcamps?
After years of experience with in-person courses and individual tutoring of numerous students, we have ensured that our remote courses achieve the same learning outcomes and are in no way less engaging and interactive than our in-person courses.
Become a part of our strong Ironhack community and study in live virtual classrooms where you can meet and interact with your classmates and instructors. Teaching assistants will be available to answer your questions and provide you support during learning sessions whenever you need it. Access our remote courses without any commuting, in the comfort and efficiency of your own home or wherever you want.
The Bildungsgutschein to get you started.
Use the state-approved Bildungsgutschein (educational voucher) to finance your remote or Berlin bootcamp and continue your education - free of worries and debt.
What are the requirements for the Bildungsgutschein?
To qualify for funding, you must be registered in Germany and meet one of the following requirements:
- Recipient of the unemployment benefits program Arbeitslosengeld I
- Recipient of benefits according to SGB II (Hartz IV)
- Employee on Kurzarbeit (short-time working)
- Unemployed person with a completed apprenticeship or 3 years of work experience
- Jobseeker or employee at risk of redundancy
- Fixed-term employee whose employment contract is due to expire
What is financed by the Bildungsgutschein?
Once you have been granted the Bildungsgutschein, the german voucher will cover all the tuition costs of your chosen remote or Berlin bootcamp.
How can I apply for the Bildungsgutschein?
To apply for the Bildungsgutschein, simply follow the steps below:
- Make an appointment for a personal consultation at your local Agentur für Arbeit or Job Center. Now it's time to convince your agent at the Agentur für Arbeit or Jobcenter to grant you the Bildungsgutschein! Point out why taking part in our remote bootcamp is so important for you and your future career. Your motivation and motives are crucial here - after all, they want to know whether it's worth funding you.
- Apply for a remote or Berlin bootcamp of your choice on our website. Once you have successfully completed the application process (personal and technical interview) and have been accepted to the course, we would be happy to provide you with an official educational offer for it, as well as your participation contract.
- If you have received the Bildungsgutschein from the Agentur für Arbeit or Jobcenter, share the good news with us! Let our Admissions Manager know about it.
- Our Admissions Manager will be happy to sign and stamp your Bildungsgutschein.
- Congratulations! Your tuition fees are now fully covered by the Bildungsgutschein. Now there is nothing holding you back from continuing your education and entering the tech industry. Get ready for a new chapter and be excited to become part of the strong Ironhack community.
Any further questions?
Feel free to contact us. We will be happy to advise you.