Hoping to start a career in tech in 2022? Don’t miss out on our last bootcamps of the year.Apply now!
Before you become an official student, you will be given 20 hours of online learning material. This pre-work will familiarize you with what a computer is, how operating systems work, and what networks are. This knowledge will get you ready for learning Cybersecurity and prepared to thrive in our fast-paced learning process during the bootcamp.
In Module 1 (weeks 1-4) we will onboard you on everything that is necessary to have a cybersecurity mindset:
- Basics of computer, device hardware, software, processes, networking traffic, routing protocols, etc.
- Hands-on operation of a computer network, analysis of network topologies, use of virtual machines
- System and network admin concepts, management principles and controls
- Overview of threats, classes, attackers, tactics and security principles, protocols, components, and architectures.
In this module (weeks 5-8) you will learn how to understand and build a security program as well as to identify and tackle the principles and most common threats in today’s environment:
- Assessment of Access Controls and Hardening Techniques to ensure a network's security, as well as learning how to configurate and use a Firewall.
- Development of your own detection and prevention system as well as use & configuration of an event management system to detect and analyze threats.
- Deep dive on cyber-forensic methodologies and investigation.
- Performance of a vulnerability and compliance scanning as well as reporting of an incident response, a damage assessment or an incident triage, along with tracking and monitoring.
During the last module of the Bootcamp (weeks 9-12) you will be starting to protect real time Cyber Attacks while improving your acquired knowledge in previous modules, performing a security analysis and architecture evaluation as well as running static and dynamic analysis from different data sources.
- Analysis of cyber-defense and system security trends
- Risk and security management process
- Advising on disaster recovery, contingency, and continuity.
- Final hands-on scenarios to establish the pillars of your new rock solid knowledge to get you prepared for your new career!
Don't let Covid stop your goals. We are now running hybrid classes: learn from home or on campus. Learn more
DepositOur courses fill up fast. Secure your spot at Ironhack by making an advance deposit when you are accepted into the program. Deposit amount: R$ 500
Do you need help with the payment? Our financing options help you find the support you need so you can focus on your career and developing new skills.
Pay nothing until you land a job! We are committed to your success, which is why we have teamed up with StudentFinance to offer you the new income sharing agreements. This pay-for-success financing model gives you access to education funding in exchange for a fixed percentage of your post-graduation income over a set period of time. You won’t pay anything until you land a job, and your rate will be based on what you make! Keep in mind that this financing option has a limited number of spots per course and it's only available once you've completed the admissions process. Conditions for this option are based on your motivation as well as the results of your technical assessment.
Direct payment to Ironhack with a discount! For the full-time format the payment is upfront or with 3 installments. For the part-time the payment can be upfront or with 6 installments.
Loan to be paid over 12 months with 0% interest. With Provi it is possible to choose from several payment plans for a loan. In 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with 0% interest, or with an interest of 1.19% and 1.49% for 18 and 24 months respectively.
Payment in 18 installments with no interests and no upfront payment. There is also the option of choosing 21 or 24 installments with 0.99% interest and 1.49% each. For the full-time format the payment starts 30 days after the Bootcamp is finished. For the the part-time format the payment starts 30 days after the Bootcamp begins.
CHANCEN eG takes care of the students’ full tuition fee (incl. deposit). When they graduate and start working, income based repayments are made to CHANCEN eG over a 5 year period.
The tech community suffers from a gender gap, which is why we are proud to promote women in tech with an upfront scholarship of 10% off for any of our Web Development and Data Analytics courses.
The day begins with a lecture and demonstration from the Lead Teacher, who is a cyber security expert. Once the lecture and demonstration is complete, students will spend the remainder of the class working through the material in the LMS (Learning Management System) with the help and support of TAs and fellow students. The LMS material is dynamic, hands-on and enaging. Each day will be a little different and full of practical challenges. There are videos, quizzes, games, and simulations in which they will learn to hack and defend real Linux and Windows systems.
We are committed to helping you start your career in tech. Our financing options range from traditional loans to pay-for-success models so you can choose the option that best fits your needs. Simply get in touch with our admissions team and they will give you more information about the available options.Get in touch with our Admissions team