In this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, it is our top priority - as it’s always been - to provide the best possible educational experience in a community environment that is both collaborative and safe.
We recognize that with the evolving global coronavirus situation, this is a challenging time for everyone. We’re closely following the recommendations of public health experts and direction from the various government authorities.
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we have migrated all ongoing and upcoming classes to a remote learning environment.
Classes will be held at their regularly scheduled dates and times in a virtual classroom. We will resume on-campus courses as soon as possible.
In the past couple of weeks, our instructional team has worked tirelessly to provide a smooth transition to this remote learning environment. Our team has applied the best practices from our classroom teaching approach and developed the remote program with the following enhanced focus:
- Instructor-led with live real-time interaction
- Mentorship and online support services for all students
- Community-driven approach to provide a team atmosphere
- Engaging group projects in Breakout Rooms: small private rooms that Instructors can join to provide individualized support
- Convenience and safety of your home or remote location
- Real-world prep for a hybrid or remote work environment
- Heavily Outcomes-focused with dedicated career services for each student
- Industry-leading remote education tools that allow instructors to draw right on your screen, see what you see, and type on your screen with you.
Since 2013, Ironhack has focused on our mission to help people transform their careers and join a thriving community of technology professionals who love what they do. This enduring mission guides us as we closely monitor, assess, and respond to this COVID-19 situation.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, please refer to comprehensive resources prepared by the World Health Organization, your local government and U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
We will continue to keep the Ironhack community updated on any changes as information becomes available.
Most importantly, stay safe!
Des milliers d'entrepreneurs et des personnes en reconversion professionnelle ont lancé leur carrière dans l'industrie du numérique après avoir suivi les bootcamps d'Ironhack.